Has anyone received TCS NQT results yet?

Bro, you are from which state/city? I think they are mailing the results in batches.

1 Like

Anyone from Gujarat has received the mail ?

2 Likes

I didn’t get a mail while my friends have got mail in same college, does it mean I’m not shortlisted?

1 Like

Kolkata. Some of my friends didn’t got the result yet.

2 Likes

I have still not got any email yet. I think I am not selected… Because most of the people has received the mail.

2 Likes

There are still some students who haven’t got the mail yet and they are saying they did well in the exam and solved both of the coding questions and also there are some students those left the coding part but got the mail. So wait for sometime. There is lot of confusion.

13 Likes

TCS should declare the result as a whole through TCSION website with the NQT score. Current process has created a lot of confusion.

4 Likes

I agreed because everyone wants to know there score , it doesn’t matter they get good or bad, but they have a right to know. So that they can perform better next time and best of luck who qualify

3 Likes

my friends have received the mail but I haven’t. Does it mean I haven’t qualified?

3 Likes

similar thing happen to me too…

2 Likes

Guys its done in many phases, so be patient and wait for another 1 week, you will get clear picture

2 Likes

Will 3rd years receive any mail/call?

6 Likes

Is there still any person left who has solved both the coding questions, expected good result but haven’t received the mail?

5 Likes

Guys,any one from telangana , who have received emails?

2 Likes

me , i solved 2 coding questions and also well in apti but i did’t get any mail. my friends got even the can’t solve any coding questions.

6 Likes

What’s happening? Why TCS does this :tired_face:? The same thing happened in Codevita also.

3 Likes
  1. goto this link and login with your NQT id and mobile number
    TCS iON Event Login
  2. goto NQT Score section
2 Likes

Same with me.
The worst editor I ever saw.

3 Likes

I still haven’t but, some other people have received yesterday (on 10th November). One of them is my friend.

2 Likes

But the NQT score is not updated yet, right?

2 Likes