How was HackWithInfy round 2

Did anyone solved the “Find the number of pairs that add and give a prime number” question?

Color Wala question on net.

i competed in hackwithinfy last year and in 2nd round only those were selected who cleared all 3 questions completely for final round. I am now a power programmer there.
i would say just try for product based companies

No. of ways in which no column has all rows of same color : 24^n
No. of ways in which one one complete row is of same color : 33(8^n) = 9*(8^n)
No. of ways in which two complete rows are of same color : 33(2^n) + 233*(3^n) = 9*(2^n) + 18*(3^n)
No. of ways in which all rows are of same color: 3! + 233 = 6+18 = 24

Now simply apply inclusion exclusion
So our answer will be : 24^n - 9*(8^n) + 9*(2^n) + 18*(3^n) - 24

ha but do test cases run kiye aur uske bad time limit exceeds aa rha tha main pareshan ho gya is error se

In which company currently u r working Infosys???

Can anybody share the solution to max flow through pipe problem? When I google it, I get max flow min cut theorem :frowning: .

1 Like

joined Infosys just 2 weeks ago as joining date came out almost 1 year after hackwithinfy2018.

1 Like

So how’s your experience buddy , I also gave this year , I solve 2.5 question in round 1 still not qualified .

1 Like

thank you…

How many days does infosys take to call for an interview if someone is selected for a PPI via hack with infy?

I also gave hackwithinfy this year , I solved only 1 question completely and in 2nd question only 3 test cases were correctly run ,then also I qualified for the 2 round.

Can you please share your interview experience and what type of questions you have been asked ?
When should we expect the results of round 2 ?
After how many days we are supposed to give the interview after the results ?

Anyone got the results?

Can you share it’s link(solution)

here u go:-

is result of round 2 out now?

No , not yet …!!

when they declare any idea??

When do the hackwithinfy round2 results reveal??