How was your CodeVita 2019?

they delete the post where we can be able to download the ranklist dont know why…

1 Like

I think they merge zone 1 and zone 2 rank list and than provide all India rank list

1 Like

do this list contain entries of passed coders only?Or it contains ranks of everyone?

Which ranklist will be considered ? Either zonal or the merged rank list

i ranked 131 :wink: though i thought i wl b in top 100 :face_with_thermometer:

Are you able to see your rank from the website?

1 Like

i got a pdf which ha our rank!

1 Like

I don’t know java so i can’t help with the runtime error but maybe the problem is with your logic.
I wrote the equivalent code in c++ (link down here) , for the testcase 1,1,1,2,2 answer should be 3 but your code gives output 2 reason being after you assign first bottle (index 1 based) to bottle 3 and second bottle to fifth bottle index_2 becomes 5 and so it assigns third bottle to bottle 4. You can read my code above and understand how i used auxi array to avoid such situation.

Plz kisi ke pass codevita ka max combination Wala question hai toh plz reply…it’s a request

Go to your codevita page and you can see their your rank. My rank is “6813” .

Its not manadatory but its upto you. You are going to be invited for Interview coz you have qualified the first round, on the basis of interview they will put you into Ninja or Digital. If you are not selected for any then you will have another chance via TNQT to appear for interview if you get selected.

Bro u have min combination question in codevita round 1 2019…so plz respond

Send PDF bro…and if u have min combination question so plz send

bro, i have qualified but i just entered 3rd year recently and didn’t received any call or mail yet.on the other hand my seniors with inferior performance have got mail for interview.is there any criteria for year of study?

I am in 4th year, i have got an email stating you will be informed shortly about the schedule of interview.

Is there any chance for me to get an interview call/mail.my rank is 1593 and a am currently in 3rd year.

Last year my rank was 470 when I was in 3rd year, I didn’t get any interview or internship call.

1 Like

Oh. I was getting excited for no reason. By the way is there any use of codevita rank for me.

1 Like

Once there used to be a TCS remote internship program for some colleges, through codevita for 3rd year students, I don’t know it still happens or not…

I recently passed out of college, so I couldn’t participate but some of my juniors asked me for help, one such problem was to find the maximum of gcd(A[i], A[j]) + j - i where i and j are indices of some +ve integer array A and gcd denotes greatest common divisor. Were you able to solve the problem? I couldn’t and wondering how it can be solved optimally(without naively checking every pairs i and j).

1 Like