I randomly checked two solutions who got 40 in FCTRE. see what happened yourself | PLAGARISM | CHEATING

:joy: :joy: :joy:
lol

sure

Bro, i learn a lot from your videos. Don’t mind the time and continue with the full explanation.

2 Likes

We need more people like you. @admin, replace MOSS with this guy xD

The explanation was excellent. Thank You

https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/31826833
https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/31696898
A very slight changes in variable names…
These people are from different Divisions although they have the same Code for FCTRE.
Maybe a single person is using both of these accounts or they might be friends but this is a matter of concern.
Please Look into it @admin @vijju123

1 Like

MOSS admins don’t read form u need to mail them.
Once said by vijju123.

2 Likes

Aarre mujhe yeh samaj nahi atta ki itne submissions me “random check” kam kaise karta haa

1 Like

Hey bro…that’s because of the functions being publicly available … I don’t know who that guy is… you can find the snippets:

1. DFS (educative.io) Link: How to implement depth-first search in Python

2. Prime factors (GeeksForGeeks)

3. Path calculation (LCA) (Codeforces Blog)

Anyways thanks for the concern.

1 Like

I’ve already explained
select language as Java, Check for AC submissions.
ive selected the ones having 40
i found them same.
isn’t it simple ?

your username is n_supertramp or n_super’trap’ haha

Hi Sumeet I donno where did you found the class name Abac
I’ve never seen a website using such a name (prove me wrong some public snippet using that name. I’d mail codechef that it was my mistake)
And 5 of the codes having the same class names is not a mere coincidence I guess

2 Likes

Lol
Should I take that as a positive comment or a negative one :joy::grin::joy:

1 Like

@n_supertramp Bro… it’s not 5 codes, it is approximately 15-20 codes… Many have the classnames Abac, some have changed the classname but the content inside is the same.

of course , its a compliment , bro. Good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

you’re welcome man

1 Like

Anyways, the variable names used are fantastic xD

1 Like

Thanks bro … I had majorly two things in mind:

1. Kya likha hai samajna chhaiye
  2. Same variable name koi aur na soche coz already kaafi hadd tak code public snippets ka combination hai. :laughing:
1 Like

I emailed the ink to the submissions of multiple questions of 3 users which were exactly the same to help@codechef.com 2 days back, still no action has been taken against them and their rating increased, please look into this , even after having exactly the same submission how was the contest rated for them? @admin

2 Likes

and their ratings have gone high.