Post deleted

Here is the expected ranklist of Amritapuri region 2019.

Don’t forget to read the assumptions.

Also, regarding other regions, team names are not available as spreadsheet. I don’t have enough knowledge to scrap from baylor site.

Thanks to GitHub - shubhamrsangle/Codechef-Ranklist-Scrapping: This is just for top 1000 rank on codechef. This is working in my pc because they are showing 500 ranks per page. You check yours. You need to install selenium, chromedriver, python3 to run this code. repo by @worldfinal

This seems wrong. Many of the teams including ours have been skipped even if we are top from our institution excluding the ones in top 80

1 Like

I think the spreadsheet provided in amritapuri site might not be updated. I have compiled similar list with same assumptions (only change being top 75 instead of 80), and used baylor site data. Various teams are missing here as mentioned by @random1027

Check it out: ICPC 2019-20 Amritapuri expected ranklist (assuming 75/80 best team slots) - #2 by random1027

1 Like

@vijju123 can u pls close the topic. This seem to be wrong. Also, I noticed similar post already available.
Also, I am unable to open discuss on laptop. On both chrome and Firefox. Loads for some time, title comes up in title bar, then nothing. Content is just empty. I am able to access from mobile but not from laptop even though it’s using same mobile’s hotshot. Tried clearing cookies, no avail.

Is that a issue on the site or just my laptop …

1 Like

Yes. There were many college names that are different in ranks and spreadsheet.