Introducing CodeChef Pro

Thank you. Is there more info available on upcoming features other than the WA debug? Even if not finalized, an idea of what is in the pipeline would be great!

Hi,

I am trying to become Pro but payment page seems have some issue. When I click on “Make Payment” link in page (https://www.codechef.com/pro/payment/yearly), it is refreshing but not providing any option to proceed further. Anyone able to pay successfully and became Pro.

Thanks,
Rama.

Hey Rama,

Sorry to know that you’re facing the issue. Can you please try using another browser or an incognito window? If you’re still facing issues, we can catch up on a Google meet and find a solution. I can be reached at suraj@codechef.com.

I don’t think that it would be unfair, but although we need to look into this question in more detailed way

hello,
i am new here from india

Now codechef pro is doubled and now its too expensive so, i want to know is there any disscount?

Maybe during festive season they might offer a discount

Continuing the discussion from Introducing CodeChef Pro:

I made an yearly subscription for pro on codechef but i didn’t get the subscription nor i received any message regarding transaction failure , my money got deducted

Solve the issue and please reply

Hi @imbued_coder. We apologize for the issue you faced. Even though the payment was deducted from your account, I see that it was not received by us. You must receive a refund from the payment gateway in a couple of days. Feel free to let me know in case you still have any issues.

Actually my first payment was at 11:52 and that was successful but i didn’t get subscription and not received any message , my money got deducted in my 1st payment, it is not in your status list why?

The previous screenshot was for the payments that have been recorded as failed. The 11:52 payment is marked as ‘created’ (which also is not received by us). As mentioned earlier, you will be receiving the refund from Razorpay soon.