Invitation to CodeChef December Long Challenge 2019

No ! bro it was for you only. It was for the solving of problems of that guy .

ok…hands down!! :zipper_mouth_face:

It’s not really a criticism, sorry if it feels that way. But last month just felt much harder and therefore more balanced. There are months that are quite easy, like this month, which haves over 50 solves on the hardest problem, compared to November’s 10 solves. And it’s maginified due to the fact that last month’s problems’ difficulties were higher too, compared to months like SEP, which had AUG to set a “balancing” feel to it.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s possible i misunderstood your opinion , hope that we get more balanced problem sets in the near future.

I see your point, I just want to point that TESTGEN got only 12 full accepted submissions

I don’t really pay much attention to the challenge problems, but even taking that into account the second and third least solved problems of November got 30 and 15 respectively while the other 2 here both have 50ish. Least solved of November got 11 which is equilavent to this month’s 12.

1 Like

But Nov challenge had also a lot less participants. Div1: 666 in Nov compared to 922 in Dec.

I think that is because the November month is hectic here in India for university students whereas December is relatively free and hence people may have given more time to December Challenge than November Challenge.

2 Likes

Editorials for STICNOT and CHFRAN ?

@melfice Would you kindly release the editorials for CHFRAN asap? We all’re eager for it.