Invitation to CodeChef June Long Challenge 2019 sponsored By ShareChat!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

My God. Cheating is reaching new levels. Feels like Every Problem is On the Internet.
People are abusing Chef’s dishes .

2 Likes

And no action is taken by @admin

What do you want Codechef to do about it? We take care of this in MOSS. Enough said already.

1 Like

I thought I deleted/closed all? Did I miss any?

“Hey there are people cheating and discussing at XYZ platform. The best way to report the issue is to PUBLICLY post the link instead of emailing/messaging admin in private.”

Nice :slight_smile:

OOPS…
sorry, I didn’t think people could go through that link and coppy answer. Sorry again.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

At least you admitted your mistake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like some one has very wrong impression about me.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Don’t bash him guys, in the link he provided, no one ever answered the question.

1 Like

We should at least delete the posts in codechef discuss. Yesterday, I tagged you and admin in a post ( related to discussion of CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone (Chef and Proxy) ) and no action was taken in next 20 hours.

But ultimately the posts were deleted, right? Your point reduces to the 20hr delay in that case which is fine to me. As long as any flag gets addressed within 24 hours, it is fine. You cannot have 24/7 mods online.

3 Likes

@alex_2oo8 @teja349 @aman_robotics
In problem statement of Intersecting Paths
None of subtask have n>250,000 then
why does constraints say n<=3*10^5
so anyone constraint (from both of them) seems incorrect.
is it 3*10^5 or 2.5*10^5 in subtask 3?
please fix it.

lol :smile: btw you can check what are the correct constraints by writing code for it specifically

I have nothing to do with that
That doesn’t make any difference in solution for me but I pinged here so that it can be fixed in case author forgot

So am I allowed to write n=10^100 in original constraints and then don’t give any subtask above 10^5 ? :stuck_out_tongue:

@l_returns is God. _/_

1 Like

:joy::joy:
… …

:sweat_smile::joy::joy:
… …

Yeah sure until and unless you mention at any point of the “subtasks section” that n <= 1e5 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like