Invitation to CodeChef November Cook-Off 2020

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s November Cook-Off, this Sunday, 22nd November, from 9:30 PM to 12:00 AM IST.

2.5 hours, 5 problems.

Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Joining us on the problem setting panel are:

Prizes:

The top 10 Indian and top 10 Global participants will receive CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here.

The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.

Good luck and have fun!

12 Likes

Video editorials for 4 problems have been uploaded here. The other 3 videos will be uploaded over the next day or two.

I’m still a bit unsure about the general format of CC, how do we find out if we’ve won laddus?

Check here. Goodies | CodeChef
In past time taken to credit laddus has varied from 1 - 4 months. Later they started crediting laddus in 24 hrs - 48 hrs after contest end . I havent participated for long time so I have no idea about current time taken. In general it depends on when they guy responsible for creditting laddus decides to do it. They may get long to get credited but eventually gets creditted.

1 Like

Also @admin , I’m waiting for laddus of Contest Page | CodeChef and Contest Page | CodeChef . I have got laddus of regular contests cook offs hosted after UMCOI20. So I believe someone has missed them because they were external rated contests.

1 Like

We send an email when the laddus are credited.
Yeah, the timelines have been inconsistent, but we are working towards having it not extend more than a few weeks.
External Rated Contests have been backlogged more than monthly contests because of a process issue, and we’ll work on clearing them. Thanks for bringing this up.

Do you have any plans of getting codechef bag back in stock ?

+1