Invitation to Inter University Programming Competition(IUPC) on CodeChef

Hello, CodeChef community,

Do you have the spontaneous rationality to solve problems? Do you like to be logically challenged? Cybros presents IUPC’19 — a team-based Inter-University Programming Competition pertaining to the guidelines of the world-famous ACM-ICPC.

We are delighted to invite you to this Coding Competition organized by The LNM Institute of Information Technology – Jaipur, during the three days Techno-Management Fest Plinth’20 to be held from 17th – 19th January 2020.

The contest shall be a great opportunity for students to whet their programming aptitude. This national-level programming contest shall assess the intelligence of participants through various rounds. It is an Online Qualifier Round for the Onsite Round to be held during Plinth’19.

There will be 2 rounds to decide the winner: 1. First Round: Online round will be held on 6th January 2020 on Codechef. 2. Second Round: Onsite round will be held at The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur which will have prizes worth Rs 60,000 up for Grabs. More details will be announced later.

The Contest details of IUPC’20 are as follows: - The contest duration will be 5 hours. - Team with a maximum of 3 members is allowed. - Start time: 6th January 2019, 21:00 hrs IST - End time: 7th January 2019, 02:00 hrs IST

Contest Link: Click here.

Prizes: 250 laddus to each member of the top 3 teams. Cut off score for the onsite round would be declared after the contest. For prizes and to be eligible to take part in onsite round please register yourself here. Prizes for the onsite round will be released soon.

Problem Setter: pa.n.ik, priyam2k, titan_12, kabeer27, ashutosh_sundriyal and svince.

For further details, feel free to contact us at nihkilgogia@gmail.com.

Good luck and have fun.

25 Likes

*Codechef

13 Likes

will school student be eligible for onsite round?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes, they will be eligible for the onsite round as well.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

is it necessary that all team members must be from same clg?

2 Likes

Last year, questions were really very good. I learnt a lot. Hope we see even better questions this time.

4 Likes

Very excited ! #plint2k20 !!

2 Likes

Why is everyone so excited?
Please enlighten me. Is it some very famous contest. Help me increase my vast knowledge of college contests.

2 Likes

I like LNMIIT contest. I participated last year and it was fun.

4 Likes

When will the editorials published?

4 Likes

Can you please move the problem to practice section so that we can practice them!

2 Likes

Yes, the questions will soon be moved to practice session.

We have started uploading the editorials and you will find all of them uploaded by end of today. Once done, I will post the compiled list of all the editorial links here.

2 Likes

WoW :slight_smile:

the questions have been moved to practice now.

Editorial of all the Questions have been uplaoded, please find the links to all the editorials in the attached link:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.