ISHVALA partially correct C code

So I have been trying to solve this for a while (and yeah I am new to competitve programming) But apparently my solution is getting partial correct result and score of 0/100. I tried to modify it a bit and all but I don’t seem to be able to get a solution to it. Here is my C solution to it. Thanks for looking up, I appreciate it

That actually seems to be correct - there’s a bug in Codechef that places some full-solved Problems on your profile page in the Partially Solved section.

Edit:

Although that doesn’t seem to be happening, here - why do you think it’s a Partial Correct Result?

Edit2:

If it’s because it’s not showing the [100 pts] in your Recent Activity (unlike, say, TSTROBOT), then that’s just because ISHVALA has no subtasks, so a green tick is implicitly 100 pts.

1 Like

When I submit the solution, the result just says that it is partially correct. With a score of 0/100

EDIT:- I just looked it up and in my profile it is under fully solved! Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm … very odd - the link to your solution shows a Green Tick and, since there are no subtasks, this means your solution should get full marks(?)

Next time you submit, can you take a screenshot and post it here?

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks - @admin - is this a known issue? The screenshot shows this solution as being Partially Correct Answer with 0/100 pts but, (unlike the other known bug) the Problem is in the Fully Solved section of @nyxlucifer’s profile.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting. We are looking into it.

1 Like

Hi, this should be fixed now. Can you please check?

2 Likes