July Long Challenge 2019

probably to test their solutions first in their fake account

2 Likes

You get ladoos if you top in Div-2.

1 Like

Actually it’s only for school students ,if u r not school student then Only If you are among top 3 challenge problem scorer in div2.

1 Like

by eighth question do you mean the challenge problem? if something is not clear you can always ask for a clarification

I don’t understand how the online compilers of CodeChef work none of my codes work here whereas the same code run well on Dev C++ and others. I am totally pissed off with their online compiler.

1 Like

You can go through this discussion it might help you

Is it just me or this long challenge’s like rocket science?

5 Likes

There is no problem with the problem, I understand it now, thank you, this is really an interesting problem.

There are really good questions. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Hey @alei one of friends send me the first problem as a doubt and I solved the question. I didn’t know that the question was of running contest so I submitted the code from my second account @anon52245997 and submitted the same code again from my first account @ibatj7 . The reason was to maintain the accuracy. I really didn’t know that the contest was running and I joined codechef last week only. I am requesting you for not considering the submission from @anon52245997.

1 Like

Mail at help@codechef.com
Keeping two accounts is not allowed on codechef.
You can also request deleting one of them in same email.

2 Likes

Ya I didn’t know that and also that it was not my intention. You know that there is website named stopstalk and we have to give our ID so that it fetches our submission. Now the problem was that when I passed my ID as @anon52245997 it said no account existed as a result I had to create second account.

Mail it along with the reason. Though you should have read code of conduct .

1 Like

Ya mailed it with the reason and thanks for your help

1 Like

Can you tell me when will they reply ?? It is just I am worried.

Well its tough to tell you expected time taken. Hope you will receive reply soon.
If you receive any mail regarding plagiarism then you can reply back saying you have mailed them about this issue earlier and can request them to spare you (if they can).

2 Likes

Write a mail to help@codechef.com . If you do not receive a reply then forward it again keeping me in cc.

2 Likes

Guys, I appreciate your enthusiasm but please keep off-topic posts to a minimum. I do not wish to make moderation very strict here, but if this trend continues then it will degrade the quality of forums and we will have to take actions including silencing/suspending regular offenders. I know you people come here to discuss and chill but lets try to keep off-topic things to a minimum.

12 Likes

Wait What ? How does fake account help in solving problems ? :thinking:

4 Likes

hi, i have a question about problem codechef War: Is there a difference between P=1 and P=N? Thanks.