July Long Challenge 2019

Bhai vo 6-star coder hai. Ye uska fake account hai. Chinese log humesha fake account banaake div2 mai participate karte hai, nothig new in that :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

But I’m still weak. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

After solving 6 ques. It seems difficult ? Wow ! XD

2 Likes

Ha ye baat to hai, but Karan usse fayda Kya hota h unko

1 Like

Yes I solve 1 question complete and other question partial and I am the best coder of world and you solve only 6 questions and you are still weak so bad :joy::joy::joy::joy:

well least long doesn’t have penalty :stuck_out_tongue: and we have 8 days.
We can solve 6 as well if we keep trying

Ya bro, …bro u r also from jpr

1 Like

yup :slight_smile:
and in 4th year

These problems are really a bit difficult. Some of them need to be thought before they can be solved . And I can’t understand the meaning of the eighth question.

1 Like

The code works fine locally , but it gives the same error again and again when submitted … what could be the possible reason

Yes,if you don’t use an application often they decrease the performance. Nice to hear that your app is working fine :smile::smile:

probably to test their solutions first in their fake account

2 Likes

You get ladoos if you top in Div-2.

1 Like

Actually it’s only for school students ,if u r not school student then Only If you are among top 3 challenge problem scorer in div2.

1 Like

by eighth question do you mean the challenge problem? if something is not clear you can always ask for a clarification

I don’t understand how the online compilers of CodeChef work none of my codes work here whereas the same code run well on Dev C++ and others. I am totally pissed off with their online compiler.

1 Like

You can go through this discussion it might help you

Is it just me or this long challenge’s like rocket science?

5 Likes

There is no problem with the problem, I understand it now, thank you, this is really an interesting problem.

There are really good questions. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes