June Lunchtime didn't updated till now?

Yeah such a low frequency of rated short contests on CodeChef is definitely something that needs to be improved, anyways congrats for such a stellar performance, let’s hope it’s rated

@admin When ratings will be updated???

4 Likes

@admin @vijju123 @everule1 when the rating will be updated?

Me -----> Rating Please caught me

1 Like

the round will be rated or not?
@admin make it clear

mee too…i wish they don’t make the round unrated

Congrats Bro…

1 Like

same bro!!

1 Like

There is some technical issue which we are looking into. The ratings should be updated soon. Sorry for the delay!

17 Likes

Wow this reply make my day…

2 Likes

many of us wanted to be rated …now it’s officially confirmed . congrats to all for rating changes.

1 Like

My rating is updated now.
At this moment I’m like :man_dancing::man_dancing:

Lunchtime rating is increased 100 . So can i conclude that my overall rating will be increase by 100 or it’s depend on other parameters.? @admin

All ratings should be updated now. Sorry again for the delay!

6 Likes

Wasn’t there too much inflation of rating in this lunchtime?

What made you think that

Isn’t that a good thing?

Congrats👌

3 Likes

Yes, it always is. And congrats to all🙂

1 Like

Thanks for that. But I’m still curious about what happend to GOLMINE. We haven’t recieved any update from the setter/editorialist. Can you please look into this? The editorial wasn’t clear. Please ask them to explain this nicely because the problem statement was pretty vague. While submitting, I expected a WA because I literally coded the problem in 5 minutes based on the sample test cases and completely ignored the word “optimal” which was a key part in this problem. To my surprise, I got 100 points. More precisely, please ask them to prove how working together will be optimal. A proof by contradiction will be best because that will eliminate all doubts regarding why they can’t work in different mines. I hope you look into this quick @admin and also improve the quality of problems (all were very nice except for this) and editorials. Thanks.

The tester’s comment resolves it almost fully: On the validity of CodeChef's GOLMINE problem - Codeforces

The contest admin will look into it and comment if they feel some further resolution is needed.

1 Like