Announcement:
Major Patch has been released.
Key changes

• More Readable content.
  • A better UI/UX.
2 Likes

Ek dum mast.

2 Likes

Thanks mkitkat now Iā€™ll be able to prepare and keep a track of solved problems.:heart:

2 Likes

Hi, @mkitkat I have a suggestion, I have solved a few questions and when i was going through the list. The questions are not set in sorted order according to difficulty by Love Babbar, I found some hard questions before easy ones, So it may be difficult for beginners to choose which question to solve first, Because there are some questions which are dependent on others, Since you are collecting the number of questions solved by each user and displaying them on leaderboard, Might as well make a graph of most solved question in each sections. It will be easier for someone to choose which question to attempt first, Because literally there are 5-6 DP questions in each section and that too among the first few questions, It will be really helpful to see some stats or graph thing if possible.

P.S: Just a suggestion not complaining about the order of questions, Just suggesting.

3 Likes

Hi @sameer_bamanha, Thatā€™s a great idea! I will try to implement these features and will let you whenever we roll out the changes.
Your requests has been noted by us.

Happy to make a difference

2 Likes

We are getting close to 1K user, current count is 719!

Share application link with your friends and letā€™s start practising!

Share and register at https://dotodsa.netlify.app

Great work man !!

2 Likes

Thanks man! Donā€™t forget to share

Great Work, it is really helpful to access questions easily. Thanks for this.

I would like to add a suggestion here if you add a feature of marking problems for which we feel difficult and should have to revise(solve) once again or not prepared well(personally some problem felt hard ) so for marking, it will be also helpful.
Thanks again.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea, will definitely work on this and update you whenever feature are delivered!
Thanks for the suggestion.
Donā€™t forget to share!

1 Like

Reach out to us using GitHub issues section or mail us at doto.dsa@gmail.com with feedback and issues and feature requests.

1 Like

Hola,

Start preparing for your placements, and let Doto handle the rest!
Doto provides you with the problem lists from the best peoples around!
Happy Practicing!

Here is the weekly report on Doto.

This week,

1. lokeshtiwari877 tops the leaderboard with 270 problems solved!
  2. knakul853 just behind with 259 problems solved!
  3. minewish987 at third place with 155 problems solved!

Weā€™re thankful to the response weā€™re getting from you through emails and on Github. Feels great to be a part of this community.
Happy to make a difference.

Visit: dotodsa.netlify.app/

Best,

Doto Team

1 Like

Hola,

Wuuh! time passes so quickly, there are now 900+ member on Doto. :partying_face: :partying_face:
Donā€™t forget to share Doto among you friends!
Search ā€˜dotodsaā€™ on google or click on link below!

More features dropping soon.
Keep Practicing!

This week,

1. lokeshtiwari877 tops the leaderboard with 273 problems solved!
  3. minewish987 at third place with 161 problems solved!

Weā€™re thankful to the response weā€™re getting from you through emails and on Github. Feels great to be a part of this community.

Best,

Doto Team

1 Like

Hola,

In order to provide more value to our users, Weā€™ll be sharing our interview experiences with you all.

So, go through the problems, try to solve them then judge yourself and figure out which topics youā€™ve to give more time to.

If you want the editorials to the problems ping us on GitHub or email us and if we get enough requests weā€™ll publish the editorials too.

Visit https://github.com/ankiiitraj/interview-exp to read the experiences.
Donā€™t forget to give the repo a star and share it with your friends.

This week,

1. lokeshtiwari877 tops the leaderboard with 273 problems solved!
  3. minewish987 at third place with 174 problems solved!

Weā€™re thankful for the response weā€™re getting from you through emails and on Github. Feels great to be a part of this community.

Best,

Doto Team

1 Like

@mkitkat Is it possible to implement a notes feature where we can scribble something just aside every problem? It would be very useful when we again look after these problems after some time.

This is a much awaited feature. Iā€™m going to work on this feature asap. Maybe youā€™ll see this feature rolled out in the first week of June.
Thanks for the feedback, and donā€™t forget to share Doto.

2 Likes

Hola :partying_face: !

Bye Dotodsa, Hello doto.codes :fist_right: :fist_left:

Today onwards doto will reside here at:
https://www.doto.codes

Best,

Doto Team

As a somewhat experienced competitive programmer, with first hand experience in CP (cough cough). I can confirm that if you think solving 450 problems can give your mastery in algorithms, then you are living in fairy tales.

I have solved more than 1500 problems in total on many OJs but still i feel i know nothing.

So, any newbie reading this. Save yourself from these scams

7 Likes