Modified version of maximum subarray

thanks bro

Anytime bro

LOL people with 160 score are qualified but I am not .

I think 200 is the cutoff and even people with score 199.9 is not qualified in my batch(2nd and 3rd year)

no they are not qualified only their name is given in list but it’s not written qualified

ya u r right

in the list only those names are given whose score is above 150 but only whose score is greater than equal to 200 are qualified

Hey, this is from coding ninja test 2 , standard question , present on gfg and cf both .

Yes I realized it later after the test.

Ohh, you gave list of 2nd and 3rd year, I took test for final year. My bad… Do you have pdf of final year test result?

I have … …https://ninjasfiles.s3.amazonaws.com/attachment261701ed36e7ec0c447fed5db51fdaea8a02f.pdf

Cut off is 200

Bro the shared pdf is of final year

Sorry, my bad. I scored only 120 pts, the first 2 problems was of lower weightage.

I think they should specify the score distribution before the contest I solved first 2 and 3rd partially and thought I secured 250 out of 400 but after contest score distribution was 40 80 80 120

Yes, I think they should. I mean after solving first and second problem each time 100 pts were shown on the portal.

How many people will be selected finally ?

what’s your rank ?

For what are these test? Are they selecting for internship at Coding Ninjas or for Teaching assistants?

For this as far as I know .