Need some detailed information about hackwithinfy grand finale, PP interview

I have no exprience about hackathon. So last year(2018 or earlier) participant of grand finale please share your experience about HackWithinfy Grand finale. What type of problem asked in last year grand finale? Will we get web development types of challenge or it will be similar as 1st and 2nd round ? how team formation will be done? what language I can choose in Grand finale?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi brother, are you the grand finalist of HackWithInfy 2019? If yes, then can you please share your experience about the final round and how to prepare for the same?

In final round hackathon they will form a group of 4-5 random finale participants and will provide some full stack devlopment projects. You can choose any one of them. Your group will get 24 hour to complete it. In middle they will check your project progress and after 24 hour they will announce the winner. You can choose any technology to achieve your project goal. If any more details are required let me know.

1 Like

Thank you so much brother😊. Can you please share your interview experience and how to prepare for the interview?

If I get selected for PP, then how long will I need to wait for receiving the offer letter?

Also kindly please explain about the join process.

First round of interview was pen and paper test. Question is from graph coloring concept . We got 1 hour a pen and paper. In this 1 hour we were asked to write the code with comments and analysis of solution. Then in interview round panelists told me to explain my solution line by line. Then asked me to write solution for 3 more problems (from 0-1 knapsack ,tree traversal , link list) .Next 3-4 DS questions,some basic questions from CN and DBMS. Then they told me wait for HR round. After 1 hour HR called me and asked some basic questions i.e tell me something about yourself ,my job location preference e.t.c. After that HR told me that I will get the good news soon. After 3 day I received the official job offer mail.

1 Like

Infosys organised an online seminar on 17 th June . There they told us that they are in the process of issuing our joining letter after the exam result declaration they will send us joining letter. So, You can expect that you will get the joining letter within next year July.

2 Likes

I have not joined till now . Hope our university will declare the result in this month and 2019 Hackwithinfy PP batch joining will start in August. I will reply here the process after joining.

2 Likes

U think we will join in August , no chance bro…I expect we will be join in Jan 2021.

1 Like

The increment of corona cases number is also giving hints that it may shift till January . They told us about virtual boarding is another option. Let’s wait and watch .

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help bro…:blush:

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:
If further details are required go through this thread click here

@ssrivastava990 has created a detailed and informative thread regarding Infosys interview .
Last year I asked everywhere . No one replied. But I must say this year @ssrivastava990 did a great job on that thread. :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

can u pls share some of the project statements.