Please update rust version

Also, since this has been delayed for so long, why not just update it to the latest version, 1.60.0. This would be really nice thing to do. :grinning:

Seems like I missed a week, but will try not to in the future

2 Likes

It would also be great to get a newer version of Python3, so we can start using the walrus operator :seal:

2 Likes

Another week, still no updates

1 Like

I am starting to wonder what “few” means

4 Likes

Missed a week again. Should I finally set up reminder?

1 Like

Hey @EgorK - apologies for the delay at our end on this. Its will take about 3 - 5 days of work at our end to check some of our internal components. Once we update that → it will be about 7 - 10 days of work at SPOJs end. Something has kept coming in the way of picking this up. Committing to get this in place by June end. As soon as our component is done and we’ve requested SPOJ for changes - we’ll update you here.

Hello!

Thanks for reply. I would be very grateful if you’d post whenever progress is made in any of the stages

1 Like

any new updates?

1 Like

It isn’t the end of June yet. Nagging before they actually missed their new deadline is counterproductive.

So, today is last day of June. Any updates?

@EgorK - Hi Egor - sorry for the delay. We have completed our work and sent this to SPOJ. Should be soon - will update hear once we hear from them.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Is CodeChef using SPOJ online judge engine under the hood? Do you happen to know what prevents SPOJ from keeping Rust up to date on their own platform: Rust - update compiler to more pragmatic version - Wishlist - SPOJ Discussion board ? Should @EgorK now start doing weekly pings in SPOJ forums? :wink:

@ssvb - we are following up with SPOJ - will update here once we get the details.

Any updates?

1 Like

@EgorK - Sorry for the delay. We are following up with SPOJ - will post an update as soon as we get the date.

1 Like

Any luck?

What about now?

@EgorK - SPOJ has confirmed it will be live by end of next week ~ 13th Aug. Apologies for the delay.

1 Like

It’s finally been updated - Compilers Update - 2022

2 Likes