Points for Practice on codechef

@lebron

first of all thanks for your detailed answer…

Actually I not saying it should be added or not I m just trying to discuss what will consequence if they add these things…

once again thanks…sorry for some wrong stated or you got message from it …

I seriously want to ask you …how you improve your coding skill so much please make a detailed post which can help
me…actually I have done lot of problem on codechef itself but didn’t got right track…

if you can do provide your personal contact info…Actually I really interested in coding only

But I am not getting right track …please helo I m in great trouble…

what kind of upsolving I can do how can select question…Or how can I identify way to learn within myself??

how can select which algorithm I should learn first which one later …which algo’s are most used in contest…

HAPPY CODING

sometime it happens that u get to learn on seeing the solutions of problems… so basically we all are here to learn . so codecef gives us the platform to learn from others as well . which separates it from others

thanks…

if you think idea is good please vote for it…

thanks for your suggestion @admin123

actually we have also discussed about making editorial easy…

use can see this also under "letter to codechef admin " point just go through too…

this is not pressure this is just to keep addidict to practice more and more…

any way your point is good…

1 Like

thanks …we will take some of ideas from here

will mail to codechef admin soon…

keep posting ideas and vote for this post…

@rcsldav2017.: Yes the letter points out what I have said…thanks for pointing out.

then vote fore it… @a______

thanks for your review

I seriously want to ask you …how you improve your coding skill so much please make a detailed post which can help me…actually I have done lot of problem on codechef itself but didn’t got right track…

if you can do provide your personal contact info…Actually I really interested in coding only

But I am not getting right track …please help I m in great trouble…

Well, you may check my Quora answers for a lot of information about my views, my preparation etc. However, I don’t think you are doing right while asking such question to a person who solved multiple thousands of problems - it would be better to ask somebody who reached same level after solving smaller number of problems, right? :slight_smile: Because this would be a criteria of proper training scheme. Anyway, from my point of view - you solved quite small number of problems so far, and most of them are easy. Simply keep working on yourself, and you’ll improve)

1 Like

Check my Quora answers :slight_smile: Briefly - learn everything you need to solve particular question; I don’t see a point in learning forehead - learn stuff when needed; try to solve harder questions, but not too hard for you at given moment; you may figure out which algorithms are most used by simply looking at some decent number of contests (if over these contest you saw algo A 20 times and algo B only 2 times - it is highly possible that A is actually used much more often).

2 Likes

You may find me at Facebook - Bohdan Pryshchenko.

However, from my experience - in most cases for people who are looking for contacting me, it turns out that they don’t have any good questions at all, and they are asking stuff like “How can I become red fast?” :slight_smile: I don’t think I can help much with such questions, except from telling obvious things like “Keep working hard, blah blah blah”. Well, if you want - that’s not a big deal for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have … @rcsldav2017

1 Like

I dont think that maruti international helps you to find correct answer of this question

then why did you select as correct answer. they are advertising on codechef we should inform @admin rather than promoting them.

4 Likes

sorry @admin123

first try with yourself if you are not able then only go to others solutions or after solving you can see other solution freely

What I have two I’d of codechef
So we have to focus on improving skill set…

You should not have two id’s on codechef. Read this

You shall not possess more than one account on CodeChef. If you have, then do let us know, so that we can deactivate the insignificant one. If you do not report it and we come to know about it, we may deactivate both the accounts permanently.

Bhai itna Vella h kya, u post this comment after 5 years.:joy: