Points for Practice on codechef

You may find me at Facebook - Bohdan Pryshchenko.

However, from my experience - in most cases for people who are looking for contacting me, it turns out that they don’t have any good questions at all, and they are asking stuff like “How can I become red fast?” :slight_smile: I don’t think I can help much with such questions, except from telling obvious things like “Keep working hard, blah blah blah”. Well, if you want - that’s not a big deal for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have … @rcsldav2017

1 Like

I dont think that maruti international helps you to find correct answer of this question

then why did you select as correct answer. they are advertising on codechef we should inform @admin rather than promoting them.

4 Likes

sorry @admin123

first try with yourself if you are not able then only go to others solutions or after solving you can see other solution freely

What I have two I’d of codechef
So we have to focus on improving skill set…

You should not have two id’s on codechef. Read this

You shall not possess more than one account on CodeChef. If you have, then do let us know, so that we can deactivate the insignificant one. If you do not report it and we come to know about it, we may deactivate both the accounts permanently.

Bhai itna Vella h kya, u post this comment after 5 years.:joy: