Preparation for SE , SES/DSE , PP Interview ( Hack with infy and INFYTQ )

see they take interview for PP through Hack with infy almost 300 students while from INFYTQ they take almost 300 - 400 students . So u can guess how many students gets finally selected.

1 Like

When did you get your confirmation for being selected as SES engineer?

I m 2020 graduate not from 2021 batch , results came after 10 days of my interview .

Interview questions for ses role(hackwithinfy) for ece students

same as mentioned above , i don’t think they ask different for ece or ec students.Prepare well , all the best :+1:

My experience —

2 Likes

Thank you, I read your interview experience few days ago and this is really helpful.

2 Likes

can you plz give topics to study from scanhit jain i studied upto normaliztion what next?

DO They ASk Questions or code that we have solved in hackwithinfy round 1 & rnd 2 for SES role ?

No

Is there some rule like, suppose I am selected for PP interview and I could not clear the interview. So I will directly get the role of SES role without interview. Same for SES role etc.( Sorry if a similar question has been answered before)

No , they take separate interview for SES ( if u r unable to clear PP ) , and same for SE (if u r unable to clear SES ).

Thank you🙂

I am appearing for SES interview, so if I have mentioned in my resume that I am capable of C, java, python, SQL then will they ask anything related to cpp??

Another question Should I need to prepare for pp questions if they unfortunately ask such tough questions???

See don’t panic first .

Then they ask questions related to OOPS , and they can say this too “u learn cpp in your semester right ?” then what will u answer ? ( Be prepare then)

No , but if u CP programmer then i think there is no issue to just go through some top good interview questions , right ?

As I am not comfortable with C++. After that I should mention that I know C++???

Nope , but be preapared for java , c++ have limited concepts but java oh god! Prepare well bro :+1:

@ssrivastava990 Sir,
If interview of HWi and Infitq will be conducted together than can we expect about 30 to 40 days for interview???..
Because firstly infitq SE interview will take place then their result will come and than the upgradation of infitq will occur and than their result will be declared this might take 1 month. Pls tell SIr @ssrivastava990

@ssrivastava990 Sir pls reply

for what ?