Private Chat Group

People on CF are mad. They downvote for nothing :frowning:
Even discuss had downvote but people one discuss are not mad.

1 Like

Nope. No matter how much you speak. We wonā€™t be able to learn your language. :joy:

There is so much negativity in peopleā€™s mind there. Maybe some people are having miserable days.

Just imagine this entire conversation on codeforcesā€¦ Most downvoted post ever. :rofl:

5 Likes

Letā€™s try using a fake account :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

China ke grandmasters ab tak 100 gaaliyaan de chuke hote.

1 Like

Aur unn gaaliyon ko bhi downvote mil chuke hote :joy:

1 Like

Blog with topic = ā€œwhy are people on CF so madā€ :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just because of one wrong question in last Div2 Contest it was criticized too much, all preparations of authors went in vain.

2 Likes

Codechef pe 1/2-star log bhi aaram se baat kar sakte haiā€¦
Udhar toh if your rating is less than 1900, it is a big sin to comment, ask or create a blog on anything :slight_smile:

5 Likes

But I have to admit that there are many experts in code forces.

5 Likes

No doubts about that. Experts keep getting better there. And newbies/average keep getting worse. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, but there should be some healthy discussions because of that instead of downvoting everything :expressionless:

1 Like

Many legendary grandmasters too :joy:

1 Like

ā€œSabka Saath,Sabka Vikaasā€-This is what we like to follow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But codechef attracted me more. I remember last year when I was a newbie, I was fascinated by codechef and its detailed and responsible editorals.
Even in China, I havenā€™t seen any website with such exquisite editorals.
So I recommend a lot of students to register codechef:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Aisi hindi to south wala ki bhi nhi hogi!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It was so much criticized that almost all people downvoted the blog. I thought it will show that the blog cannot be seen due to downvotes, clear here to view!:joy:

2 Likes

@loopfree First thing first is that I am not discriminating you on the basis of your sex. But I want to know if you are a girl or boy?:joy:

2 Likes

mujhe lagata hai ki mujhe ek pyaaree ladakee hona chaahie.

4 Likes