Problem with new ratings!

Thanks for clarifying. I have no idea what increase I can expect, so that doesn’t bother me…

Yes and that’s awful.

2 Likes

@admin have a look on it… it is surely a bug.

Actually yes. Earlier the graph showed my rating after april long to be around 4553. But now the rating after april long is displayed as 4390. Weird it is.

1 Like

I had contacted the admins and they have said it was related to the cheating cases in APRIL13 and their was a miscalculation and they are rectifying it.

1 Like

@tijoforyou… of course learning is really important but ratings allow us to see our progress and what we accomplished so far. Decreasing one’s rating in a previous contest without some kind of warning is like a depreciation of our efforts

6 Likes

@junior94 I agree with you 100%… And I do check my rankings/rating once a contest is over… Only thing is I usually forget these numbers and carry on with what I learned from the competition. :wink:

Same case here too. My April rating was decreased by 200. Don’t know why so.

I’m curious how did you checked it?

just saw the rating graph, it shows a drop from march 13 to april 13…

Ok :slight_smile:
Anyways Why victimize people who didn’t cheat? This time too, such cases might be there.

1 Like

@admin so the rating would be rectified or would they remain what we see currently, considering them correct.