Proof of cheating in July Long Challenge

As you can see the video in the SS has been posted about 20+ hours ago and it has about 3k views, There should be a solution to this nuisance. I don’t agree with making Long Challenges unrated coz i believe there are many like me who get motivated to get a good rank and increase their ratings.
Codechef need to figure out some strategy and it probably has nothing to do with MOSS, people who cheat are probably smart enough to counter MOSS judgement. This is my alt account, And although I had searched up for the video i didn’t see the solution completely and didn’t SUBMIT.

4 Likes

Please mail CodeChef about this or use the thread made exclusively to report cheating.

Ideally, if you want to report that some users have cheated, or if you want to appeal against having been caught for plagiarism, you should only send an email to help@codechef.com , and wait for a few weeks to get a reply.

But despite this instruction, if you do feel that you need to say something publicly, you can use this topic. Any other new topic that you start related to this will be closed, and you will also risk getting suspended.

1 Like