Regarding Cheating in Long Challenge

Bro You are right , It just took me dozens of attempt to figure out one missing corner case in TIC TAC TOE and when I submitted that, total around 500 people had submitted correct code.and my rank was 162 two days later when I checked my rank it was 1890… After that for MODULAR EQUATION I remember correctly that it was about 11:00pm when total correct solution was about 100 and when I checked next day in morning around 11:00 am I got shoot up to 450…
I think codechef should either reduce time to 5 days or should make LONG unrated…

9 Likes

I think codechef should either make it unrated or update the ratings only after plagiarism check after the contest even if it takes a week to do .
Or the last option could be reducing the time of long to say 12 hours or 24 hours

6 Likes

@ninja_ioi You haven’t tell…

school

Join discord server there we can communicate I think it’s not good to talk over here… these things

I am trying to stay away from discord for now, it makes me less productive. Can we talk tomorrow, please? :upside_down_face:

I have lot of work today + I am really close to ISS

Just for 10-20 min @ninja_ioi

Don’t forget to take plenty of oxygen cylinders

13 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

This guy solved all the problems within an hour. Such a genious,lol !!!

10 Likes

@rajaryan123 Hey let’s join the discord server…

U r going to be nxt tourist from our country🙂

After joining ?

Leave it bro…In long challenge Except div 1 nd few from div 2 coders are not cheating rest everyone is cheateing

2 Likes

Chatting on VC… what that is discord meant for…

2 Likes

True said

2 Likes

About problems I guess

Edit - or about cheating in Long

No you are wrong, Aww…

2 Likes

You can also join we can also have a talk… It is for Competitive Coders just an intiative…

1 Like