Regarding off campus drives of Accenture and Wipro

I am final year undergrad. from a 3rd tier college. I want to know that is there any upcoming off-campus drive of companies like Accenture and Wipro for 2021 passouts? It would be great if someone can post the links and share the related info.

2 Likes

wipro NLTH is there .

2 Likes

Can you provide the link for the same.

date is not yet declared.

1 Like

How did you know it is to be conducted. I am also seeing the recent rise in its preparation series on youtube but is there some official announcements ?

it will be bro don’t worry.

1 Like

ok. It’s a request if you could take time to ping the link here if you could once it is out. Though I will be in the loop for the same.

@hackraj Thank you bro for the information. I want to make sure will they allow students from the 3rd tier colleges also, to appear for the exam? Because, I have seen that some of the companies only allow the premium colleges students. Can you please confirm?

1 Like

Bro, I don’t think so that it is off campus ‘purely’. Because, I came to know that the link to register for the drive will not be provided by Wipro, instead it will be provided by respective college TPO. And my college TPO has no link with Wipro. Is there any other way out? @hackraj @interview_ques

see it is national level exam so it will off campus. I will put the link once its confirm.

1 Like

Thank you bro :slight_smile:

Last year I gave , Coding takes only 10 minutes , and aptitude is easy .

1 Like

But this time I am expecting the increase in the difficulty level due to more competition. You saw what happened in Codevita this year :persevere:?