control bhai control :joy: :joy:

mine too!!, scores and rankings are not updating

i am not able to submit the code.

same here

1 Like

facing same problem cant able to run the code

Is this contest still rated?

2 Likes

I am facing the same issue for a long time now, and time is running out.

Not able to run the code. shitty server

21st Dec 22:20 IST: We faced some issues with our servers, and as a compromise, we have taken down most of the IDE service. So you will not be able to use Compile and run the code with online compiler and IDE | CodeChef properly for now. Apologies for the issue

how to submit solutions then ?

You can submit solutions through the problem page by clicking on the β€œSubmit” button.

what about getting WA on correct answer

1 Like

yes
same here

i’ll post my correct answer as soon as contest gets over. Ive made two submissions both are giving me correct answer on my IDE and when i submitted my code i got WA. And penalty will add more spice into it SMH

3 Likes

So the round is still rated ?
What about those who left the round mid-way hoping that this server crash will result in the round being unrated?

1 Like

I had the problem a few times, but it would go when I reloaded the page.

Yes, I also faced the same problem but i could submit my solutions successfully without waiting for any queue.

thank you for helping!

Can someone help me understand Self-Destructing Strings SDSTRING, was it asking to perform operations on the original string or that could be applied to a new string formed by the new operation?

Example:
AC code: 1000000001 ans β€”> 3
My code: 1000000001 β€”> -1 (because string could become 1010000101only if applied to original string)

same here, was not able to run the code and then directly submitted which failed again but submitted 2 times and worked after hard refresh ctrl + shift + R