shareChat hackerearth test help

@l_returns Actually i have checked, i think there was no any testcases with no. of ‘g’ equal 1 or 2. But i have found my fault after the contest. May be thats why i was getting wrong on two testcases…

1 Like

Ok Sorry, at first i thought DS ADT can be used greedily to solve this question by forming components and then finding out the minimum number of nodes that can’t be added to make it disconnected into 2 or more components, but when i sat down to write a detailed approach i found out too many counter test cases that prove me wrong :neutral_face:

1 Like

Anyone knows expected date for result of coding round ?

Edit: I had not seen the comments before replying so I considered it as a fresh issue.

I haven’t attempted the question but I have a approach in mind.
vector a[26];
store the indices of ‘a’ in a[0], indices of ‘b’ in a[1]…
for queries just print a[ch-‘a’][k-1] or a[ch-‘a’][k]-1 for S and L respectively.

exactly…It is simple and optimal one. :blush:

@l_returns @arjun8115 @anon87574747 or Anybody here Do you guys got selection mail ??
As i received rejection mail as my score was below 100.

I didn’t received any mail yet, either selction or rejection My score was 110. I don’t know about others.

my score was 107 waiting for some response i have seen a discussion on cc one of them score 170 and got mail

1 Like

I think we r on their waiting list @amritanand_13

Did u get perfect score in the test???What was your logic for that question??? Mine was to run a bfs on the grid and check whether it’s connected or not. If disconnected return 0 else return the minimum degree among all the ‘g’ nodes. Here degree refers to number of g’s to which that node is connected.
I also considered the corner case when number of g’ s was 1 or 2.

I too think so.

yes mine was finding articulation point.
Your logic seems to having some issue as pointed out in other comments.

no bro today i got mail for not selected i think cutoff is high

I also got rejection mail today @amritanand_13

before are u selected for interview?

what was ur score?

without interview bro, my score was only 110 @aryanc403

anyone gave interview yet? If yes how it went?

No they aren’t replying instantly afaik.

Can You share your interview experience??