snackdown'17 qualifer certificates?????

i didn’t qualify for the elimination round .
@hruday968

Since we are talking about motivation here, tell me what’s more motivating after solving the first question (Which anyone with little knowledge of programming would be able to):

1. You get a better certificate based on the number of problems you solve next.

2. Whatever you do next, you will get the exact same certificate.

Giving certificates to everyone is actually demotivating to the one’s that did do well. A certificate is something that certifies that you have accomplished something.

It’s q certificate, not an engineering degree that everybody has lol.

1. You get a better certificate based on the number of problems you solve next.

Yes, I myself suggested that in my answer. A certificate for qualifying additional rounds.

Giving certificates to everyone is actually demotivating to the one's that did do well. 

I very well understand what you are saying here. But-

Here they assumed that good coders will anyway get more prizes as they qualify additional rounds.

What is your PoV assuming that?

Hi, we have sent an email to all the teams regarding the domain names yesterday.

Hi, they will be made available by 15th June, 2017.

1 Like

The admin just notified, certificates will be different for different rounds that too with ranks obtained ! :smiley:

1 Like

ok… @admin

Admin tagged all and the person is Brian Guadalupe of Philippines. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@admin

@admin till today 15/06/2017 no certificates are available

just wondering :)…what will you do with certificate.they (admin) always try to deliver as quickly as possible…why don’t you wait for some more time??

2 Likes

@admin It is 20th today and yet no certificates.

All the teams advancing from the Qualifiers to further rounds will receive a digital Certificate of Participation from CodeChef.
@aniket212

no
@karan_iiit

Where can I find it? Didn’t recieve any e mail from codechef.

it’s in the my certificates section.
@abdullah768

it’s not there @parth191

Yeah, it’s not there :confused:

I have got the certificates.
@abdullah768
@kunal12libra