Stalled progress in C.P.

Thanks for the appreciation dear :slight_smile: . I just try my best. Even i have role models to look upto thought, people like @meooow are like…really perfect. And divyansh is also a nice inspiration i am observing ^^

2 Likes

Hmm. I see! Well, i feel recently hackerrank editorials have detoriated a lot…Problems are good and tough but editorials fail to put across the point. I will say its good you knew yourself there. Its important to make choices seeing how you are progressing at that moment. Being flexible and dynamic in life is important for long term success :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do agree, everyone must be facing this problem at least some point of time in their CP.

That’s some progress man, Keep up ! (Takes note of the above links) :smiley: JEE has no connection with CP infact people have different tendencies for JEE stuff and some for CP, doing JEE doesn’t strictly mean you will be good at CP while the others won’t be (though it’s expectation of parents) still stand strong for what you have :slight_smile:

Everyone here is awesome and helpful ! :smiley: