StopStalk: Tool to maintain your algorithmic progress

upvoted :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @darasa !!

Thanks a lot @league95 . Please refer to your friends to get more benefits on your account!

Thanks a lot @achaitanyasai . Indeed it was a bug. We have fixed it. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot @prrateekk! Make more friends and we will be dispatching you Laptop Stickers soon. :slight_smile:
For more details go to - https://www.stopstalk.com/my_friends

Thanks @geek_geek. That is only a public feature - You get lot of options when you login and add friends in your network.

yeah i am seeing and trying other options too. (y)

We hope you liked other features too :wink:

Thank you @torque !

Thanks a lot @s_verma :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot @p.abhinav ! Keep adding friends to get StopStalk goodies. Number of friends will be considered only till 10th April midnight.

Thank you for your appreciation @omar61 !

Added :slight_smile: Actually if you enter Other in the institute we will automatically check your institute from your other profiles and update it! Waiting to see you on-board ! :slight_smile:

thanx dude…will be there soon :wink:

Also, we see you are the only one from your college, please share the app with others to make best use of StopStalk :wink:

Totally agree with you!

how can we tell to our friends to be on stopstalk?
I mean how we can convince them to use stopstalk,may be they don’t want to share their preparation strategy to anyone?

1 Like

@rcsldav2017 : You have a very valid point! - The idea is to make Competitive programming like we think about Open Source contributions. If a person does not want to be a part of such learning experience, then his/her loss. Actually we got you covered (I already thought this the first time I started coding StopStalk :wink: ). You can search for that person’s handles on various sites and add him/her as custom friend by adding the various handles. You will be able to see all his/her submissions as you could have seen when you add a friend. I hope this helps. Thank you for bringing this up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @abhishekssj5, we already have this in mind - Extend the profile sites to TopCoder! · Issue #6 · stopstalk/stopstalk-deployment · GitHub . At present there are many more enhancements that are more important than this one. So I guess this would be delayed a bit. But if you are a developer yourself then please feel free to add a PR. But before that we need to have a discussion about the API that TopCoder provides (Discuss on this Github issue link not here :wink: ).

“A lot of data which could have been shown to user” - can you please elaborate on this. Please report an isdue on Github and we will take that discussion there. I appreciate your concern. You may as well send a PR (but only issue is also fine)