Suggest new features/updates for Codechef Ranking site

@vinnedpaliwal I don’t have any problem in opening for alumni’s. But the problem is how can I verify that a particular Codechef id was earlier of XYZ college. :confused:

@thecodegame when for the first time I was preparing the plugin, tried to put tab there only…
but was unable to do it this.

Anyways, would try my best to place it there only this time. :slight_smile:

@skbly7 way to go man, ur site and plugin both are very good!!

@avastpulkit @all It is my immense pleasure to inform you that this feature has been added on Codechef Ranking under the tab named :
“Live score”

Work on other features is too going on, and will be added soon… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@kcahdog @all It is my immense pleasure to inform you that this feature has been added on Codechef Ranking under the tab named : “Live score”

Work on other features is too going on, and will be added soon… :slight_smile:

@vinnetpaliwal Hi…!

I am pleased to inform you that now alumnis can add their id too in Codechef Ranking.

How ?

Just add your insitute name in About Me area of Codechef…

Happy programming… :smiley:

What can be better then sharing this link… :smiley:

With great doubts initially that I should make it open source or not, because of security reasons.

Finally removed all bugs in codes which could have been exploited, and here is the final work… :slight_smile:

Complete Codechef Ranking code : GitHub - skbly7/codechef-ranking: The full code of Codechef Ranking which ismade to provide all the features one need to know about other programmers of their college. This site is an initiative to increase number of active codechef users from all the colleges in India.

4 Likes

Along with whole website code, the Chrome Plugin source code is too now available on Github link…!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

@skbly7 Why cant new colleges be added ?

@thezodiac1994 Hi, sorry that Add your college link would not be working. Please send me your college name here, email or on FB. It would be added within few hours… :slight_smile:

@thezodiac1994 your college has been added…
Happy programming… :slight_smile:

as that is open source…make sure that people can improve it but not destroy it.

@moudud99 yes sure… :slight_smile:
I am trying my best to let that happen, it is open source, but trying to keep exact location of those files in running site as a secret, so that even if any one found bug and try to misuse it, he/she might have to search that page for lifetime on running site. :smiley:
Still would try to make it more secure, thanks… :wink:

Happy programming… :slight_smile: