Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

Yeah I know U can extend the list. Codechef please this time take strict actions against them. Run Plag check first before announcing the reasults.

8 Likes

That is not possible buddy , Plag checker aka MOSS need some time and there are more than 50k+ submissions in whole contest .

1 Like

Actually The rating changes can be delayed and the plag checker can be run. I mean CF does it after every contest, There are way more contests conducted on CF

1 Like

:cry: kya kre jiye ki na jiye

1 Like

both platform use different plag checker , Infact plagcheck at codechef is better but slower than codeforces one.

haha . moss was not even done properly last time

cheaters from JAN19 also have not got penalty . Plagiarism continued for Months. Action will be taken :) - #38 by hari_2666

@admin
if time is issue for u . give us access . we will manually update everyones rating to 0

Maybe this can help:

Anyone who strongly feels that some action should be taken can go through this and mail codechef. Maybe that can work. Although I dont have much faith in codechef system :slight_smile:

hello legends
@coderwhogive69
@aayush_47
@manas_28
@balgopal123
@devansh2020
@anon97085276
@askswaraj
@xenikh_32
@un_coder

1 Like

Wats the point of having a better plag check when its not put to use

4 Likes

https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/48217765

This guy is a legend. Read line number 146 of this solution… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

stuffed in june cookoff as well
https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/47976455

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

bro slower is ok . 1-2 months is cool
but it takes years.

codeforces does that in no time .
even if codechef removes exact same codes
half the cheaters will get caught

2 Likes

That is a piece of concern , we see in every tonnes of people cheat but we are not able to properly do anything . I too want a good plagchecker, we need it for conducting contests , many participants who are doing hardwork are not able to get what they deserve due to those cheaters . Currently this issue is being faced by companies doing hiring contests .

1 Like

Exactly the codes that I have listed have same variables is almost 95% cases and 100% exact pattern writing of codes. I mean even a human team of 50 members can catch more than 90% of the cheaters in 1 day. I mean i caught all of them in less than 30 minutes and i just checked the 1st 10 pages of submission for 4th prob in Div2. I was having 2digit rank but the submissions for problem 4 grew exponentially i ended up with rank between100-200

2 Likes

sadly most of these have cheated in cookoff as well .

I can very confidently say that more than 75% of people have cheated in the contest. First 4 were easy. 5th one was very tricky. Got the idea but did not have any time left to code

2 Likes

Are sir, aap disappoint na hoiye :slight_smile:

still no action taken against cheaters . so many solutions same for problem 4 on june lunchtime div 2.@admin