Very Unfair System of Codechef . Lunctime Should be rated

exactly…everyone is facing same problem… then why unrated…

Agree! It should be rated!

This is codechef. Your opinion matters nil.

Make it rated! :expressionless:

Similar thing happened with codeforces round few days back…when we submitted the answer…It showed “in queue” and did not post the verdict…So they made it unrated and announced it right then…Codechef should have done the same.

What arguments do you guys have for admins response to this problem?

It should be made rated. There is no point on wasting so much time just for these unrated contests.

You can get the value out of the contest no matter if it’s rated or unrated how is this a waste of time ?

1 Like

But it’s a 3 hr contest… And some high rated users said that the problems aren’t that hard for a 3hr contest… And i also felt same…
So my main doubt is… The contest was going perfect for 2.5 hr ( acc to you )… So can’t you judge everyone for this interval of time only?

People have different strategies one might decide to submit the problems at the last as only the last time of submission is considered for evaluation.

First be accomplished to comment about Indian Engineers and increase your G.K to know about skills of Indian engineers. Secondly, You should also not expect then anything from yourself going to be an Indian Engineer.

Contests become unrated on Codeforces also due to queue problem. Even few days back the last Div. 3 contest was declared unrated. But there are much more issues on Codechef than Codeforces.

Absolutely! It should be rated. We don’t invest 3 hrs just for nothing

I agree. The contest should be rated.

Agreed

Agreed

CodeChef should conduct only short challenges, long challenges have become useless.

ok sir

Make it rated☹️