W̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶d̶ Admin goes

So, yes, the one of the main problems is the absence of the good hard problems (I don’t take hld/fft/other heavy-to-implement stuff to the account),
For the long challenges: it’s a tie-breaker. Many of guys don’t want to participate, cause it’s boring to solve it. I suggested to make the contests educational(problemsetting-free and use the prizes 750-500-250$ for the first-to-solve except the tie-breaker instead of the payments to the problemsetters, this proposal was rejected)

There is not many new ideas from 2014-2015 years and the system isn’t well-defined.

Thanks! I would love to prepare the Educational contests with prizes for free.

4 Likes

I was not good problemsetter, cause adding persistence to the problems doesn’t make them interesting.

Unfortunately, it’s not OK overall.

I would love to host Educational contests on CodeChef.

How do you like the idea of educational contests with prizes?

1 Like

The hosting of Snackdown worth 200k $. But the problemsetters would choose TopCoder or atcoder, we should have the setters from atcoder or so…

Will be waiting for those contests. :slight_smile:

Probably, I will have a chance to visit snackdown

Just like rest of your ideas - fresh and worth trying :slight_smile:

That is a great thing then.

I never missed any of your long challenge :smiley:

you really did well as an admin…

Unfortunately, I’m not creative :frowning: there are a lot of bugs inside me, imaginary “i” seems better than I :slight_smile:

And your problems asking for the thinking, it would be nice to see you as the admin

1 Like

I implemented around 5k-6k tasks, but you know I’m stupid. Standard techniques like: port the problem from the array to tree, add the persistent DS or other add-on don’t make the problems interesting. Thinking on problems > implementation of them

The world built on the implementation and strict TLs can’t be crashed in one moment

Yes… I tried to ask guys the problems with magicians and assistants, interactive problems but 2 Times. But seems it’s impossible, idea of @isaf27

I also had a query, regarding resubmission of problem ideas. Do i just reply to the mails that were sent to me after problem-idea-submission, or do I have to fill the google form again?

NDA filling and google form filling has to be done only once.

I suggested to keep rating lists for the problem proposals, let’s how it goes.

Cool. Then I just replied to the mails that had come as a response after the idea-submission. Hope they will be reviewed :slight_smile:

Actually a good suggestion. I will discuss this with @admin

Inform Us.I will suggest and Help To make a well Maintained Server as I am already in Many such oj’s Server :smiley:

1 Like