WA every time

My code is giving wrong answer every time. I have read it three times already. I do not know which are the cases i am doing wrong. Can anyone give me a hint?
The problem is the first question of divsion 2 of the long challenge.

This is my first contest. Please help a little bit.

2 Likes

Looks like you need more practice then :wink:
You have 9 days buddy, I’m sure you can figure it out

5 Likes

:x: WA is love :eyes:

4 Likes

And AC is freedom from bonds of love and infatuation.

R u guys gonna help me?

1 Like

True help :- Don’t expect so much from your first contest. Go and solve some practice problems, then come back to the contest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just read it three times? You gotta attempt a lot more times than that. It is just your first contest. It takes a lot of practice to become good at solving problems quickly.

2 Likes

It takes to much, read again and again problem ,then you found something that is out of box…

Your still have 1 week , try it yourself. That’s is the only true help bro. Since its your first contest, if you are able to solve one problem that’s is much better, than asking for hint.

Hell friggin’ no. “This is my first contest”. Yeah right, that means you should get some help? No.

@anon55659401 @ankur314 @souradeep1999
OOOOH GOD!!!
f*ckin ENDL!!! .WASTED 2 DAYS ON THIS.
just look at the number of submissions i made.
Thank you all btw.

1 Like

Search for my submissions in this contest, it took me 22hrs and 23 submissions to get an AC in one of the easiest question. Be patient and keep improving your code!

Think like naive approach…
practice the questions on the nested loop then you can solve very easily.