Why i am getting wrong answer message on this? (Edit: Solved)

#include
using namespace std;
int main()
{
int a,b;
cin>>a;
cin>>b;

cout<<a+b;

return 0;

}

I dunno; what problem are you trying to solve?

3 Likes

Dude, provide some info about your problem.

1 Like

His problem is already solved

1 Like

everything is right… but just one little mistake in your code in first line . just type " < iostream > " after #include in first line of your code. i hope your problem will solved.

You just wrote the include command but did not include any library that does input output
functions
instead of #include write #include

First of all, include the header file properly.
Secondly, most of the Codechef problems expect space-separated input to be taken in one line only. Try using cin>>a>>b; for taking 2 int input in the same line.

You need to add library to your #include.
This will solve the problem.

Five comments stating that he should fix his empty #include (which would fix a compiler error, not a WA!)

Time for another reminder to please either format your code or (better!) link to your submission - else the forum software will mangle it and it won’t compile! :slight_smile:

Edit:

And if you see globs of unformatted code being posted, please direct the poster to the link above!

3 Likes

Here the problem was that he didn’t take the input for the test cases and talking about the header files it was not posted properly but if we see his submissions there he has mentioned the libraries there