Wrong Judgement Regarding Compression Algorithm (ICPC 2017)

@vijju123 Yeah even I can see your level of maturity you have shown by poking your nose into other’s matter. Even I see no point in talking to you so better be out of it. And this is Codechef Discuss - I have every right to talk to admin and ask him to help me out.If the admin has any problem with it he will reply me suitably. So please chuck it. You find peace by getting upvotes and better keep doing that and stay away from our matter.

1 Like
And this is Codechef Discuss - I have every right to talk to admin and ask him to help me out.If the admin has any problem with it he will reply me suitably.

Lol.

I get it, you are angry and blind in anger, but really. When you get to know other half of story, I think you will feel sad. Thats it, discussion over :slight_smile:

1 Like

As I told you , YOU aren’t mature enough to understand other people’s thought so please don’t assume things on your own. I can speak on my behalf. Thanks for doing that for me though. And mate you don’t need to worry about my happiness. I’m literally laughing at all your comments :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like