ZCO 2017 Discussion

Oh… That’s is really awful… :frowning:

Same as above, I had to change about 20 times barely even got the chance to code. Couldn’t submit solutions either :confused:

1 Like

Btw, I too was able to solve only the first question… :frowning:

I remember one i will try posting it soon. Btw how was your ZIO @mathecodician?

I knew to solve every problem but just too many careless mistakes. I dunno I think I will get like 55. Hope I qualify as I’m in class 8.

4 Likes

In last one hour I wasn’t able to open Dev C++ even very bad thing

Lasers travel towards right and even if it encounters a black box after a white box it stops.

Why do you say unfair?

What about those who didn’t qualify for INOI? If they would have given ZCO they could have been selected without any effort. I suggest a retest

I guess the first one was to be done in n^2. I did not give ZCO although so I am not sure. Maybe n^2 log n solution would also work.

Btw, how did you solve the 2nd problem was your solution quick enough for the 3rd subtask?

The SUMFOUR problem seems to be a bit different as the four integers have to be from the 4 different sets. So the first one, was much easier. Thanks @mathecodician

But still there is little bit similarity.

Last year, ZCO was a huge mess, but INOI was much better. The Kolkata center was pretty much bug-free. They gave us extremely slow machines but it was manageable for INOI purposes.

Let’s hope you guys get similar arrangements for INOI.

I think they should do it on codechef only as we are all familiar with the platform.