ZIO 2022 Discussion

I agree with it partially except for:

1. There is no Class 7th or below category.
  2. Class 12th cutoff will definitely be greater than Class 11th cutoff.

Were you sitting at C016?

1. There is a category, but it is not written in most places because no one takes part below 8th.
  2. Can be because this time BOARD exams happened and Before this ZIO never held between the BOARDs.
1 Like

When will results be announced for ZIO?

this post is really very good, than you for sharing with us

https://spicemoneylogin.in

The ZCO is offline computer based exam. It means you have to go to exam centre and write and submit code on computer provided on centre. Same as ZIO happened this year.

The Zonal Informatics Olympiad, 2022 (ZIO-2022) took place on on Sunday, 5 December, 2021 at centres across the country. 402 students took part. Results will be declared shortly.

(from iarcs website)

Do you Guys have any update about results or updates now can’t wait anymore??

Please be patient, IARCS website has specified that the results will be declared soon.

IARCS should mention date when result will be announced. But they just mentioned “Result will be declared shortly”. This just makes us inpatient because we need to check daily whether result is declared or not.

2 Likes

Is there anyone who mailed to IARCS or anyother person for knowing result dates or anything similar?
Did any one got a reply from them??

Result has been declared.
https://www.iarcs.org.in/inoi/2022/zio2022/results_zio2022.php

What are the cutoff this year?

Can someone please recommend resources for C++ from scratch.
I am a noob when it comes to programming.

You can use cplusplus.com or LearnCpp.com

Results declared, check if you qualified…

Guys, I have good knowledge of Python, but they say the IDE for Python is slow at the exam center so should I learn C++ from basic or should I continue with python for ZCO

Does zco not have vim as a possible editor? It was available last time.

You can use sublime instead of an ide, any ide is going to be slow

Thanks, @anon99036783!