Action Regarding Youtube Channels

I want to inform you about a YouTube channel named “Armwrestler Oshang” that is promoting cheating by sharing contest question codes during the contest. This degrades the fairness of the competition. Many participants work hard to solve the questions on their own, while others can simply copy and paste the solutions from this channel. This is not good for the integrity of the contest.

I request the CodeChef support team to take action regarding this issue.

5 Likes

Type 7 Shady is also showing solutions of contest questions in his yt channel, at the time of contest. Please do something in this matter.

2 Likes

In my opinion, only solution is to take legal actions against these individuals. As only marking a plagiarism on account will never be sufficient to stop these kind of actions.

Proper punishment in real life would definitely set an example. I know its tough but it is the only choice by seeing the rapid growth in this cheating market.

2 Likes

The youtube user has multiple codechef accounts and got rank 6 in div 4 starters 140

1 Like

technically no legal action can be taken against them because there is no such clause of piracy of solutions to coding contest and even if there was there are so many torrent websites that are beig operated but nothing in real life is done against them.