100 percent attendance related query

Though one more thing done can be keeping a constraint that people will be eligible if his ratings were changed (i.e at least one submission… no matter he got points or not… That means he tried and he is going to loose his ratings for a wrong submission too)
And after that he have a chance to save it through div2 problem…
So people will loose around 200 ratings for this… and people won’t misuse… As they’re gonna pay for it by ratings drop…
Hence there is risk involved in this…

If this step is needed, we will consider it. Currently we feel that if a contestant is in div1, its due to his merit and he’d be able to solve the easiest problem there.

1 Like

Though I m completely okay if difficulty level is maintained…

Are you referring to your suggestions? What was the question asked?

Okay np… Thanks :smiley:

I think he is talking about that recursion thing and about blog on rules about rewards

Thanks for suggestion @l_returns i completely agree with you

1 Like

Thanks for supporting me :slight_smile:

@admin I think this rule needs to be updated. Because, it is somewhat biased. One receives the same award, no matter which div he belongs to.
One may argue that a Div1 coder is expected to solve atleast the 1st problem. But one can’t take it as a fact.

I think, this rule can only lead to increase in the number of fake accounts. One of the accounts will remain in Div2 just for the cakewalk problem.

Solution: Either increase the 100% participation reward for Div1 (or vice-versa) or follow each and every account and their submissions closely. The latter one is difficult to implement no doubt.