15000 Rank and 1890 rating how is this possible potential plagiarism

This is a huge issue as it they are top rankers from India and there is huge price for the winners.

Please have a look at this profile: https://www.codechef.com/users/rivatus

He has got Rank 15147 is February div 2 but his rating increased to 1890?
April challenge he has rank 1417 where he did not submit any problem?
AND NOW THIS GUY IS RANK 8 in July?

Same goes on for this guy the_epitome | CodeChef User Profile for asdasda | CodeChef

Have they both been plagiarizing in the contests?

Please admin take a look at this.
And someone explain me what the heck is going on here?

3 Likes

yeah bro thats a very big probelm see i have pranav_K_M HE is also plagiarized in november long @admin

MAIL THEM, DON’T POST IN DISCUSS.

thanks

2 Likes

Can you help me understand how this is possible? That’s why I have asked the question @admin

@ssrivastava990 Bhai btao na

Yes they might have plagiarized , anyway if you care enough you can mail it to them, as posting it in discuss isn’t going to help much.

For the_epitome, I can confirm that he is not plagiarising as he is my roommate.

bhai me kese batau , mera bhua ka ladka thode hai wo

6 Likes

First of all prize is only for div 1 not for div 2 , so don’t worry about prize .

Pehle to apni original ID se aao , ( ye mat bolna mene usko clean rakhne ke liye choda hai ) , koi check nhi krega ki ohh to aaapne itni gaaliya khai ya di , nhi nhi ham aapko job nhi denge esa koi nhi kahega .

They are top rankers in DIV 1 check correctly bro

IF these kind of people who have done so much plagiarism in the past get the prize then what is the credibility of codechef?

You comment in every post so I thought you can help me also

1 Like

Mein pareshan ho gaya hu isse, kya milta aisa karne se

to fr tum mt kro CC , BC sabko itna dhyan kyu rakhna hai dusro ka khud se ho rhe ho to kro warna mat kro na , sala Long ke time discuss band krna padega …itni sari post same issue ke liye.

4 Likes

Mail them as simple as that .

Yeah since they are top rankers obviously one of them needs to plagiarize. Since one guy needs to be solving the actual question too.

PLAGIARISM WORKS BOTH WAYS

They only give prizes when plag check is done.

1 Like

bhai bilkul sahi , maine to mere 2 doston ki profile or college ranklist dono ki access ko block kar diya hai.

1 Like

Please @admin make a moderator for discuss like @vijju123 so he can handle all these type of posts.