15000 Rank and 1890 rating how is this possible potential plagiarism

BHAI RANKLIST KHOLKE DEKHO USS CONTEST KI … PLAG KIYA HAI ISS BANDE NE

1 Like

@ssrivastava990 bhai ne song yeh song sun rakha hai . ( Use earphone)

bhai mene kisko gaaliya di , bhai muje koi shauk nhi hai … mene hamesha logo ki help ki hai , or rahi baat ki me itna active rehta hu CC pe ha bhai rehta hu meri life abhi ke liye coding hai …esa kro jikso dikkat hai meri sari profiles track kro ki me kya krta hu …bhau dekh ye jo tum sare kr rhe ho na ye galat baat hai,… baki na muje fark padna na kisi or ko mene koi abusive language use kri to CC will ban me right ?

1 Like

yes bro or fr jawab deta hu log bolte hai ki me har comment pe post krta hu :slightly_frowning_face:

Ohh so score was not given.
But their main objective of rating was fulfilled. So they were able to advance even after plagiarism.
Infact rivatus has done plagiarism in April Long also … but his rating still increased.

@admin I think rating should also be dropped as their stars are increasing

1 Like

Yes wahi to bola .

Bhai I have no problem with you … You are good guy

1 Like

@admin Basically there rating is not decreasing even after plagiarism is detected.

@rivatus What do you have to say about this?

I should really clear air here.

Its not like Codechef was like “Yeah, times up, get lost.”

I was the one who communicated the need to step down - there were a lot of things going on since last 2-3 weeks and there were other reasons which are too personal to share. So yeah, its essentially not admins fault.

Infact, I still have moderating powers, its just that I have certain other things in real life to tend to right now and get very little opportunity to come online. Hope you all understand.

3 Likes

I just noticed that all the people for Feb challenge had their ratings increased even if they didn’t answer a single question correctly

Not a big issue bro , Hope u r well and everything is fine :slight_smile:

LOL :joy::joy::joy:

Well, I also saw this as some of my friends who are really good coders have the same thing shown in their profile. They are also not cheaters and would have never plagiarized as they are one of the very few people who have actually solved the questions. Also I believe that it is a glitch in the server to show that they have solved only 1 question and their rank is reflected upon that which is not the actual case. Travel back in their submissions list and u can find all their submissions. Hence it is confirmed that they didnt plagiarize. It happened to a lot of people bu the way.

To be honest, to new people it looks like CC is on dugs(you know the word). First time I saw that , I was happy and sad at the same time (maybe I am on dugs), happy bcoz I had the privilege of scoring 10k+ rank and my rating kinda changed with the same magnitude but I am sad bcoz there was nothing positive in that.

Don’t worry, you can write “drugs” without hesitation. Even abusing is allowed here🙂

1 Like