1v1 Coding Battles in different languages

Hey everyone!
I’m new on this website and fairly new to coding.
Out of curiosity, I wanted to try out 1v1 Battles, but seemed as if it is only possible to do these in Python, Java or C++.
As I recently learned to code in C as my only coding language so far, I was wondering, if I had missed something and there is in fact a way to 1v1 in C, or if that is something we would have in the future…?

I don’t think that it is possible to participate 1v1 in C currently, and don’t think it will be introduced in near future.

It is because it takes much effort for making quizzes in any Language, and C++, Python and Java have become standard languages for CP and DSA.

And btw, c++ is much much similar to C. You can skip OOPS for now for CP.
Just learn basics as well as STL and you can participate in 1v1 games. It should hardly take a couple of weeks.

Thank you for the reply!

I was told, that it’s best to get really solid at one language, before you can learn other languages fairly easily and quickly.

I’m looking forward to competing in C++ or Python in the future then! =)

For competing, prefer c++ in my opinion.

Because you have already learned c and it is quite steep learning curve to compete in python.

I’m mainly competing to practice coding, so I don’t mind the learning curve or losing in competitions! :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m probably going to pick Python, because I am learning it in my uni in my next semster.
Thanks for the advice!