A string problem.

The task is to count the minimum number of characters to be removed from a string A, such that the final string does not contain string B as a subsequence.
For example, A: “abb”, B:" ab". We can remove ‘b’ & 'b ’ (2 chars) from A or remove just ‘a’ (1 char) from A. Hence we will remove only ‘a’ from A in order to minimize the number of characters removed.
Any approach would be helpful.

With the string array, we can easily declare more than a number of the variable with the different category, and if you are unable to declare the function to call the array, you can take some help from Linksys Tech Support as, with that, you can easily able to call the different types of functions.

I personally, analyzed Google searches and found that almost 1 million people want to know how to create a Gmail account. They are new and don’t have any idea to create an account.

I’m not sure that I follow.

Most of the people search for Bulk Domain Authority Checker tool on Google and other search engines. That’s why I have decided to develop a tool that helps those kinds of users.