A tough TCS Codevita 2020?

I have used ruby, python and java all three cases its same.

Try C / C++

Sorry, if that’s the case why they gave options for other languages? . C it will be little hard I haven’t wrote C code in last few years

Sure

You’re referring to Minimize the Sum, right.?
Sure…no problem :+1:

Mine looks like this

Then I think, there’s some mistake in your logic. :thinking:

Can somebody explain how to deal with presentation errors in Codevita. I use Java.

Yep. Even I solved 4 questions.

Its mostly occurs when there are some extra whitespaces or unnecessary new lines. Try removing these.

Presentation Error is just like AC but there are extra whitespaces in your output format. That’s it. Don’t worry about it.

yeah , i think TCS increased the difficulty(not standard lol) of codevita. I solved one question that is signal connection.(they have to give the formula actually. but the question is incomplete) somehow i solved the question.The other question which is codekart is like hell. it requires 10 min to read the question itself :sleepy: it requires lot of experience to avoid all the types of errors that can occur.but i could not solve it . so finally i have only one question accepted

TCS says, contest isn’t tough, you are unlucky.:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

which language do you use bro?

C++

Well atleast you have 3 greens that are visible, just have a look at mine XD. I hope the ranklist is set wise and then they merge it according to difficulty of set else I have no chance of getting selected.

okay. thanks for reply.

Do anyone use any other language than c/c++?

Yea… I saw your’s :no_mouth:
It all depended on luck :slightly_frowning_face:

Sometimes I use python as well…some questions are very easy to solve in python…
See, its always better to know more than one language because in some contests, there might not be an option for the one language you know.

Acha , Mine is on 15th

1 Like