About compiler

Best compiler to execute c++ programs for competitive programming… M using codeblock but i don’t think that it is good!!

If you don’t use IDEONE, try it .Its an online free compiler possibly the best i came across but if you want looks then you can use SUBLIME text editor. But while using Ideone be careful to create an account and make your
project private or secret

you can use Microsoft visual studio. It is easy to use and very effective tool for programming. moreover you can program with many more languages with this software.

1 Like

If you are interested in compilers, which is something I think you are not and I agree with @pranjalranjan, that you are interested in IDEs, I’d say GNU GCC, almost everyone is using it:

The best compiler is Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Express. This compiler is having 3 different versions:-

1. Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Express for Web Development.With this compiler you can work on c++, c#, HTML,CSS3,Java.

2. Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Express for Windows. With this compiler you can work on c++, c#, Visual Basics

3. Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Express for Windows Desktop. With this compiler you can work on c++, c#, Visual Basics

Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Express,
CodeForces and TopCoders are really good compilers. But yes if you want a heavy duty compiler you should go for Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Express.

Those are ide’s… codeblocks, dev c++, etc. Its simply a matter of perspective. Depends on what all features you want. I am used to dev c++ though people say it’s not good. Although i find it easy to use and good as well. So u see, just a matter of perspective.

1 Like