About the CodeChef-DSA-learners category

Haa
Thank You

“The number of these people p is not divisible by the number of these stores s, then only ⌊ps⌋ people will buy food from Chef.”
But in the second case they split equally na??

In unit GCD in the line of example
2 3 4
they are not pairwise coprimes na??

2 is the length (number of pages) that will be read by chef that day . You need to check only 3 and 4 and they are pairwise co-primes.
Similarly for every line in the output , you need to print the length (number of pages) that will be read by chef that day and the corresponding page numbers which are pairwise co-primes.

There was no contest discussion organized this week. May I please get to know when shall the next contest discussion be organized? For the weeks 3 and 4.

Need help in LADDU problem. It passes the given cases but gives wrong answer. I know its just straightforward if-else but thats why im unable to debug. Main logic:

for(int i=0; i<n; i++)
        {
            string act;
            int x;
            cin>>act;
            if(act=="CONTEST_WON")
            {
                cin>>x;
                if(x<=20) laddus += 300+(20-x);
            }
            else if(act=="TOP_CONTRIBUTOR")
                laddus += 300;
            else if(act=="BUG_FOUND")
            {
                cin>>x;
                laddus += x;
            }
            else if(act=="CONTEST_HOSTED") laddus+=50;
        }
        org == "INDIAN" ? cout<<floor(laddus/200)<<'\n' : cout<<floor(laddus/400)<<'\n';

Can anyone look into the euron problem from contest 4…The test cases for the problem are weak and many were able to get their answers using O(n^2) complexity

Learn Segment tree from here. Best video

Hello, I know I am late at this, and I think i know the answer, but is the DSALEARN series still active? nothing loads for me when I click that link?Is there something I am missing? can someone please guide me in the right direction?