Access denied page

Hello,

I logged on with my account and when I try to view a problem from the January contest, I get an access denied page. What is wrong?

Thanks.

11 Likes

try again its fixed :slight_smile:

i am still facing this problem

mee too what to do @admin plz look at that …

I am also facing the problem.It is dispaying a message,"You are not authorized to see the page

facing same problem

I noticed that even practice problems are not opening when this problem occurs.

Access denied since past 2 hours!!! What’s up codechef? This wasn’t expected from you guys :frowning:
Disappointed.

1 Like

again same problem access denied.

Yes me too. It gets fixed but get the same error again. Experienced same problem in last contests too. I don’t know how can it take this long for you guys to fix this bug. Completely spoiling my coding experience. I thus now prefer hackerrank to codechef.

1 Like

same problem here

same problem here help me as well!!! username : saifuddin

This thread was created like 4 hours ago and I am still facing the same “Access Denied” Error.

Please solve the problem

still facing the same problem, access denied, please fix it asap…

m too here facing the problem…whats going on @admin pls work it out

again same problem access denied

Facing this problem second time

not able to access problems even after logging in :frowning:
please resolve it codechef!!!

Hello @all,

Guys, I also had the same problem a few hours ago, but, my tip for you is that you open up several problems in individual tabs in your browser and spend your time either testing them on large inputs to make sure the answer is correct, or just reasoning about a different problem… :slight_smile:

I say this because there’s no need to rush admins to fix this issue so you can submit incorrect solutions… Plus, as we have a 10-day timespan, if people felt like they were affected by this issue in a serious way, I’m sure an extra day can be given in the end, to make up for these downtimes :slight_smile:

All the best,

Bruno